These projects are affiliated with, and/or sponsored by, the Minnesota Northstar GWEP. Please see the resources of these outstanding partners and projects:
- GWEP CARES Act Project in Minneapolis Cedar-Riverside
- Minnesota Department of Health: Oral Health Program building an age-friendly dental health system to address the national priority of developing a dental workforce that maximizes patient and family engagement and combines geriatrics oral health and primary care, specifically in rural Dental HPSAs.
- Minnesota Department of Health: Center for Health Promotion with the Minnesota Healthy Brain Partnership.
- Minnesota Geriatrics ECHO —shared learning across the clinical and executive leaders of Minnesota’s assisted living and skilled care settings. A collaborative project with Hennepin Healthcare.
- BOLD Public Health Center of Excellence in Dementia Caregiving
- Aging on the Farm
- University of Minnesota is now in the Global Network of Age-Friendly Universities
- Center for Healthy Aging and Innovation (CHAI) Opportunities for Community Engagement: Together with GWEP, CHAI is bringing together Minnesota’s best minds in geriatrics care and education. See opportunities for community engagement.
African Career, Education, and Resources, Inc.: The African Immigrant Dementia Education Project offers a culturally tailored dementia education program.